Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sweet Baby Sarah Michelle-Take 1

I had the pleasure of shooting newborn Sarah Michelle Rizzo. People who know me, know that I am not "into" babies. I don't like the way they smell, I don't enjoy thier coos, and I definitely would be fine with never seeing them spit up. I LOVE kids, just not babies. So, when my friend Phil asked me to take a few photos of his brand new baby girl, I hesitantly agreed. Because I love Phil & his wife Shannon so much, I thought "How bad could this baby be." Well, I was in for an unexpected surprise...I actually fell in love with little miss sweet Sarah. She is the sweetest and most peacful baby I have ever had the pleasure of photographing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm ready to just dive in and have my own right now or anything, but she definetly made me think that my "baby phobia" may be slowely subsiding. As you can see in the first set of photos she is on her way to being a model. Oh Phil's gonna love that! More pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment